Cause Related Marketing
Thank you for your interest in developing a cause marketing program in partnership with BC Children's Hospital. Initiatives that fall within Cause Marketing relate to businesses or individuals who sell a product or service, wish to donate a portion of proceeds to BC Children's Hospital and wish to use BC Children's Hospital or BC Children's Hospital Foundation's logo(s) in the promotion of this initiative.
Each year, we are fortunate to receive a number of inquiries from generous companies and individuals like you across BC, whose cause marketing goals are ideally in harmony with those of the Foundation.
How to Apply
To be considered, please complete the following proposal form. Proposals will be carefully reviewed and evaluated for feasibility and suitability by BC Children's Hospital Foundation.
Current Approved Cause Marketing Initiatives
- Kitanoya Marketing Corp. (through Guu Japanese Restaurants) has been a proud supporter of BC Children's Hospital since 2008. With each purchase of a Ramuune drink at their restaurants, Kitanoya donates a portion of sales to BC Children's Hospital - over $80,000 to date.
- Playhard Playgrounds & Tire Recycling collects old tires from tire retailers/stores in the Lower Mainland and uses them for docks, silos, playground materials, roof tiles and mats, etc. They are donating a portion of the processing fee to BC Children’s Hospital.
- Manage your Savings with ETF (Exchange Traded Funds) – If you donate at least $100 to BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, Francois Lucas of The Spy Surfer (www.thespysurfer.com) will give you access to one of his four ETF model portfolios for one year. This is an online event only so please contact Francois directly for more information. Thanks for your support!
- The Adventures of Chirpy. The author of this lovely children's book, Bud Johnson, will donate $2 frome very book sold. www.theadventuresofchirpy.com.
- KidVenture Kidz Kut (313 – 17750 – 65A Avenue, Surrey). Thanks to owners, Gurpreet and Raja, and their colleagues at the salon, $1 from every child’s cut will support BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Grayson Smith and Peppermint Toast Publishing are proud to present “Flight of the Mite”, a hardcover, colour, children's picture book, which features a local author and a local publisher. $3 from the sale of each book is being donated to Children’s Hospital. Check out “Flight of the Mite” at www.pepperminttoast.com.
- Are you feeling disorganized? Have too much clutter? Ranka and Miki at Solutions Organizing Simple can help simplify your life. They can be reached through their website - www.SolutionsOrganizing.com – and $5 from every service call and workshop will go to BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Songs With My Name Services Ltd. creates personalized CDs for children, featuring their favourite characters (Elmo, Mickey and friends, the Disney Princesses, etc.) and includes the child’s name in every song. $1 from every CD sold through their corporate program in BC during 2014 will be donated to BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. www.songswithmyname.com.
- If you’re in the Kelowna area and looking for a different gift to honour the arrival of a new baby, check out Kristoffer Hay and Ian Surrao’s company Bent Branches Services Inc. Their Baby Branches Tree Foundation will plant a tree on your behalf and will work with you to find the perfect tree and location….and they will be donating a portion of proceeds in support of BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. They can be reached through www.bentbrancheslandscaping.com, or directly with Kristoffer at 250-801-0695 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Danny Dahdouh, owner of Aladdin Homecare, is supporting BC Children’s Hospital Foundation with a donation from every service his company provides. His company takes care of interior services, such as carpet cleaning, upholstery, area rugs as well as exterior services including pressure washing, gutters and window cleaning. Danny can be contacted through his website www.aladdinhomecare.com.
1. Any use of the BC Children's Hospital or BC Children's Hospital Foundation name, brand or logo requires written authorization from the Foundation and must be pre-approved before usage.
2. As per Canada Revenue Agency regulations, we cannot issue tax receipts for contributions from this type of agreement/initiative as it is deemed the funds have been generated from a dual-benefitting relationship. We can only issue acknowledgement receipts for these funds.