Caring for the Future
BC Children's Hospital Foundation established the Caring for The Future Society in 1995 as an expression of gratitude to donors who bequeath a lifesaving legacy to BC Children's Hospital, Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children or the Child & Family Research Institute.
- Life-long association with BC Children's Hospital Foundation
- Recognition in our annual report
- Listing on the donor wall at BC Children's Hospital
- Invitation to the Foundation's annual Holiday Tea
- Annual subscription to Speaking of Children magazine
When you make a legacy gift to BC Children's Hospital Foundation all details of your gift are kept strictly confidential and if you wish to remain anonymous you will still retain the benefits of membership.*
Join the Caring for the Future circle by declaring a legacy today.
If you have already made a legacy gift to BC Children's Hospital Foundation or are in the process of making a gift, please let us know.
For more information on how to become a Caring for the Future Society member, please contact Diane Haarstad, Philanthropy Officer at 604-875-3679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We respect your privacy. If you wish to give a legacy gift anonymously you, this will be reflected on any public donors lists.