Circle of Care
The Power of Philanthropy
Through the power of collective giving, Children’s Circle of Care members are helping to change lives – making medicine safer, keeping families closer together, and giving children the best chances in life through access to medical care unmatched in the province.
Individuals, family foundations, and privately held corporations that give $10,000 or more to BC Children's Hospital in a calendar year are invited to join the Children's Circle of Care. They join benefactors of 27 leading children's hospitals in North America who make up the Woodmark Group, an organization that unites a community of shared philanthropic values.
- Invitation to a local Circle of Care annual recognition reception;
- Invitations to signature BC Children’s Hospital Foundation events and exclusive behind-the-scenes tours;
- Listing in our annual report;
- Listing on the donor wall located in the Ambulatory Care Building;
- Annual subscription to our Speaking of Children magazine.
The Woodmark Children's Forum
June 10 and 11, 2015 - Washington, DC
This year is the 20th anniversary of the Circle of Care, marking two decades of essential investment in child health by philanthropists from across North America. In celebration of this milestone, please join us for the Woodmark Children’s Forum: Advancing Children’s Health Through Philanthropy in Washington, DC on June 10 and 11, 2015.
Available to Royal Circle, 2014 and 2015 Circle of Care members, this exclusive event will feature:
- Presentations by international leaders in pediatric health care;
- A luncheon with remarks by First Lady Michelle Obama; and
- A gala dinner with headlining entertainment.
Online registration is now available!
For more information, or to renew your 2015 Circle of Care membership, please contact Jill Belluomini at 604 875 2345 extenstion 5374 or email@example.com.