Circle of Care
The Power of Philanthropy
Through the power of collective giving, Children’s Circle of Care members are helping to change lives – making medicine safer, keeping families closer together, and giving children the best chances in life through access to medical care unmatched in the province.
Individuals, family foundations, and privately held corporations that give $10,000 or more to BC Children's Hospital in a calendar year are invited to join the Children's Circle of Care. They join benefactors of 27 leading children's hospitals in North America who make up the Woodmark Group, an organization that unites a community of shared philanthropic values.
- Invitation to a local Circle of Care annual recognition reception;
- Invitations to signature BC Children’s Hospital Foundation events and exclusive behind-the-scenes tours;
- Listing in our annual report;
- Listing on the donor wall located in the Ambulatory Care Building;
- Annual subscription to our Speaking of Children magazine.
Download a copy of the Children's Circle of Care brochure.
For more information, or to renew your 2016 Circle of Care membership, please contact Vanessa Abaya at 604-875-2637 or email@example.com.