We’re your neighbourhood realtors, but our reach is province-wide.
Register now for the ReaCH program. Set yourself apart in a competitive marketplace while supporting BC’s sick and injured kids.
What is the ReaCH program?
- The ReaCH (Realtors for Child Health) program encourages residential real estate agents to support BC Children’s Hospital by donating a portion of their commission from each home they sell.
- Realtors participating in the ReaCH program offer these gifts in honour of their clients.
- All donations over $20 are eligible for a tax receipt.
Get started today
Step 2. Submit donations and client lists easily online through your secure, personalized account.
Alternatively, you can mail your cheque to:
BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
Attn: Lindsay Turner
938 West 28th Avenue, Vancouver BC V5Z 4H4
The following marketing materials are available for use in association with your ReaCH efforts:
- BC Children’s Hospital Foundation’s “in support of” logo;
- ReaCH program e-signature;
- Client acknowledgment cards on gifts of $100 or more.
Download the ReaCH program fact sheet for more information, including examples of marketing materials you will receive and guidelines on logo use.
The ReaCH program contributes to the fundraising efforts of the Real Estate, Construction & Development industry, which raises more than $1 million each year for BC Children’s Hospital. Thank you for helping give our young patients a bright future.
For more information, please contact Lindsay Turner at 604.875.2560 or email@example.com.