Door to Door
About our Door to Door Program
Several times a year, BC Children’s fundraisers work throughout the British Columbia, soliciting monthly donations. The aim of our door to door program is to only acquire monthly donors as part of our Sunshine Club.
Anyone undertaking door to door fundraising on our behalf will have badges identifying them as representing BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Please note that our fundraisers will be equipped with iPads. Any data collected on the iPads is completely secure and immediately sent to a secure server. The information does not stay on the iPad, which ensures that your information remains secure and confidential.
If you have any questions or concerns about our program, or a recent visit you had by someone claiming to be fundraising on behalf of BC Children's Hospital Foundation, please contact us at 604-875-2444.
Where Your Gift Goes
As a monthly contributor, you'll support four key health care needs: equipment, research, education and community outreach. Your donations are always directed to areas where they'll do the most good for the most children. And because this form of giving saves on administration costs, more children benefit from your generosity.
About Sunshine Club
By signing up for monthly giving at the door, you’ll join our special monthly giving group, the Sunshine Club, and bring hope to critically ill children every day. Monthly giving is a quick and convenient way to make a significant contribution that will greatly improve the lives of countless children and families. For just $20 a month, you can make a world of difference!
How It Works
• Sign up once and we'll take care of the rest.
• Each month we'll withdraw your donation directly from your bank account or credit card and put it straight to work, helping kids.
• You can change or cancel your support at any time. Call 604-875-2444 or toll free 1-888-663-3033.
• As a monthly contributor, you'll receive a Welcome Package with information about the hospital and the daily miracles made possible by donors like you.
• Three times a year, you'll also get our newsletter featuring some of the patients who are benefiting from your support. In February, you'll receive a tax receipt for the total amount of your annual donations.