We celebrate and recognize the generosity and support of our caring donors who have contributed gifts of $1 million or more to the Campaign for BC Children.
- A Night of Miracles
- Estate of Karel and Edith Alston
- The Auxiliary to BC Children's Hospital
- BMO Financial Group
- Syd and Joanne Belzberg
- Jack and Doris Brown Foundation
- L. C. Campbell
- The Patrick and Beryl Campbell Charitable Trust
- Canucks for Kids Fund
- Capstone Mining Corp.
- Stephanie A. Carlson
- Sylvia Chen and Family
- Chinese-Canadian Community
- CIBC and CIBC Employees
- Colonel Harland Sanders Charities
- Golden Girls Group
- Douglas C. Gordon
- Brian and Andrea Hill
- The Hudson Family
- Milan & Maureen Ilich Foundation
- Asa and Kashmir Johal & the Johal Family
- Jake and Judy Kerr
- Jason and Emily Ko and family & Viva Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Ledcor Group of Companies, Dave Lede Family Foundation
- The Lee Family
- Donald R. Lindsay
- McCall MacBain Foundation
- Mining4Life Supporting Mining Communities Worldwide
- John and Dana Montalbano
- Djavad Mowafaghian Foundation
- David and Janice Podmore & Concert Properties Ltd.
- The Quail Rock Foundation
- Rix Family Foundation
- Scotiabank and its Employees
- Daniel and Henrik Sedin and Families
- Silver Wheaton
- Allan & Clarice Skidmore and Alex’s Family
- Lili Song
- Arran and Ratana Stephens
- Windsor Plywood Foundation
- TELUS Team Members and Retirees
- The Yu Family
- Anonymous (6)
The above benefactors have generously contributed gifts of $1 million or more to the Campaign for BC Children.
Our Campaign Chair
Don Lindsay, President and CEO of Teck Resources Limited, is chair of the Campaign for BC Children. Mr. Lindsay's efforts as chair are supported by the Foundation's board and staff, and community leaders.
BC-born performer Michael Bublé joined the campaign as our ambassador in 2008. Since then, he has been an invaluable spokesperson, visiting the hospital many times to raise the spirits of kids and parents, donating concert proceeds and performing for our donors.