Date: Sunday, June 3, 2018
Location: Queen Elizabeth Park
Time: 9:00 a.m. (on site registration 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.)
$150+ fundraising commitment
Closes April 12, midnight
Closes May 22, midnight
From May 23 until 8:30am run day.
*Ambassadors receive free registration by commiting to raise $150+ by May 30. If that minimum $150 is not raised by the deadline you will be asked to pay the registration fee or make a personal donation to make up the difference, whichever is less.
** Youth = individuals 17 years and younger on June 3, 2018
Register as a Run Ambassador and commit to fundraising a minimum of $150 by May 30 and receive free entry to the run. It can be as simple as asking 15 people for a $10 donation, or any other fundraising formula to get you to your goal of $150+. For more information on registering for free as a Run Ambassador please visit our FAQs.
Can't join us on run day, Sunday, June 3, 2018? Join as a virtual runner instead! Use our online personal fundraising webpage features and send emails out inviting friends and family to help you reach your fundraising goal. Register now as a virtual runner.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All entrants must complete the official registration form and submit the correct fee in Canadian dollars. There is a fifteen dollar ($15.00) service charge for NSF cheques.
- An offline registration form can be filled out and dropped off at BC Children's Hospital Foundation or faxed to 604-875-2596
- Incorrectly completed entry forms will be discarded or returned.
- All participants must pay a registration fee (unless registered as a Race Ambassador) and must have signed or clicked on the liability waiver.
- All participants must read and agree to the release and waiver.
- Applications for minors will be accepted only with a parent's signature or online acceptance of the waiver form on the minor's behalf.
- Only runners, joggers, walkers, wheelchairs and strollers are permitted. Assisted wheelchairs and strollers must start in the walker's zone at the back of the pack. Skateboards, in-line skates, scooters, roller skis, bicycles, vehicles, and wagons are strictly prohibited.