RBC Run for the Kids
As the largest family fun run in Vancouver, RBC Run for the Kids (formerly ChildRun) inspires participants to raise funds for childhood cancer and mental health initiatives at BC Children's Hospital. On Sunday, June 5, 2016, the RBC Run for the Kids will host runners and walkers of all ages and abilities on a scenic 5km or 2km Fun Run route, followed by a carnival celebration.
Sunday, June 5, 2016 | 9:00am
New start location: Midlothian Ave and Clancy Loranger Way
(west of Hillcrest Community Centre)
Find out how you can get involved with RBC Run for the Kids by participating, volunteering or donating! Please note that online registration closes at 5:30pm on Saturday, June 4. Participants will be able to register on June 5 the Registrations and Donations tent.
Volunteer registration is now open. Register today!
Explore the team and individual resources along with event information and frequently asked questions. Search for a team or individual participant.
Below is key info for run day. Visit the Run Day Information page for more event details including package pick-up dates and times, parking info, and day-of schedule of events.
- NEW! Start line is located at Midlothian Avenue and Clancy Loranger Way (west of Hillcrest Community Centre).
- Race Route Map – both the 5km and 2km Fun Run routes
- Detailed site map – check back often for updated maps.
- Last minute registrations and donations – will be accepted to run day 7:30-8:30am at the Registrations and Donations tent.
- Parking is limited. Please take transit, bike or carpool as alternatives. Free parking is available at BC Children’s Hospital, and click here for a map on how to get from BC Children’s Hospital to RBC Run for the Kids. A designated passenger drop-off zone is available for participants to drop off participants on Ontario St. via West 37th Ave.
Learn about where your fundraising dollars go to help BC's children.