We celebrate and recognize the generosity and support of our caring donors who have contributed gifts of $1 million or more to the Campaign for BC Children.
Teck Resources Limited
Having helped children throughout the province for over two decades, Teck's historic $25-million gift to support the construction of the new acute care centre at BC Children's Hospital will help transform the environment in which children in BC receive care.
Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Cooper's Foods, Urban Fare & Bulkley Valley Wholesale
Overwaitea Food Group's generous pledge of $20 million in support of Child Health BC will ensure that children and families throughout the province and the Yukon have access to specialized care closer to home.
- A Night of Miracles
- Estate of Karel and Edith Alston
- The Auxiliary to BC Children's Hospital
- BMO Financial Group
- Jack and Doris Brown Foundation
- L. C. Campbell
- The Patrick and Beryl Campbell Charitable Trust
- Canucks for Kids Fund
- Capstone Mining Corp.
- Stephanie A. Carlson
- Chinese-Canadian Community
- CIBC and CIBC Employees
- Colonel Harland Sanders Charities
- Concert Properties Ltd. & Janice and David Podmore
- Golden Girls Group
- Douglas C. Gordon
- Brian and Andrea Hill
- The Hudson Family
- Milan & Maureen Ilich Foundation
- Jake and Judy Kerr
- Ledcor Group of Companies, Dave Lede Family Charitable Foundation
- The Lee Family
- Donald R. Lindsay
- Mining4Life Charity Challenge
- Djavad Mowafaghian Foundation
- Peterson Group
- Rix Family Foundation
- Scotiabank and its employees
- Daniel and Henrik Sedin and families
- Silver Wheaton
- TELUS Team Members and Retirees
- The Yu Family
- Anonymous (5)
The above benefactors have generously contributed gifts of $1 million or more to the Campaign for BC Children.
Our Campaign Chair
Don Lindsay, president and CEO of Teck Resources Limited, is chair of the Campaign for BC Children. Mr. Lindsay's efforts as chair are supported by the Foundation's board and staff, and community leaders.
BC-born performer Michael Bublé joined the campaign as our ambassador in 2008. Since then, he has been an invaluable spokesperson, visiting the hospital many times to raise the spirits of kids and parents, donating concert proceeds and performing for our donors.