The annual Slo-Pitch event is a great networking opportunity for recreational softball teams to go to bat for BC’s kids alongside their industry peers.
With online fundraising support and fun team challenges, it’s easy for teams to raise $3000 and more to help BC’s kids.
- In lieu of registration fees, teams commit to raising a minimum of $3000 for BC's kids.
- Teams consist of 10 - 20 players – each with a goal to raise $300 or more.
- An additional employee matching gift from your company can make a significant impact to your goal.
- A friendly fundraising challenge to another team in your industry makes raising funds even more fun.
On the field at Softball City, your team will have a ball participating in this fun corporate challenge that makes a huge difference in the lives of BC’s one million children.
Learn more about this event:
- On site features
- Template schedule by industry
- Looking for fundraising tips? Visit our tool kit for more information.