Mortgage Broker Giving Program
About the program:
The Mortgage Broker Giving Program provides an opportunity for mortgage brokers to support BC Children's Hospital by donating a portion of their commission from the closing of each transaction.
By enrolling in this program, you will:
- Build customer loyalty and strengthen your relationships with clients;
- Have an opportunity to give back to the communities where you work and help BC's kids;
- Enhance your reputation as a socially responsible and community-focused broker.
Where your money goes:
Money raised through the Mortgage Broker Giving Program is directed to the Excellence in Child Health Fund, which supports the hospital's most urgent needs. Your donation will help family clinical care, research and development, staff and family-centered programs and life-saving equipment.
Get started today:
- Register online;
- Select the donation level, per transaction, that you would like to commit.
- Submit donations and the corresponding clients contact info so we can send an acknowledgement letter of your donation.
Thank you! Your participation in the Mortgage Broker Giving Program will enable our caregivers and researchers to continue to meet the big needs of our young patients, providing our children and youth with the best chance of a healthy future.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange for a hospital tour, please contact Rebeca Menini at 604-875-2345 ext 6624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.