Thank you for supporting the 12th Annual A Night of Miracles Gala at home
You can still join our village
This year’s gala continued our quest to transform care for one of the fastest-growing childhood diseases in BC—diabetes. Last year, we began pursuing our collective vision to bring expert care to all kids in the province who need it. It takes a village, all of us, to achieve this goal: doctors, researchers, nurses, social workers, dieticians, parents—and you. These kids need all of us to come alongside them to ensure they get the best possible care for this serious, lifelong disease.
Your donation will bring to these kids’ “village” of supporters virtual training resources and access to technology and education directly to them, providing a lifeline for families across our province and giving kids with diabetes a future where they can thrive.
Emcees Sonia Sidhu and Randip Janda and the ever-charismatic live host, Fred Lee welcomed guests tuning in from the comfort of their homes for an exclusive evening featuring:
- Inspiring stories from our courageous patient families
- An inside look into the transformative work led by diabetes experts at BC Children’s Hospital
- Finely curated silent auction
- Exclusive access to the A Night of Miracles raffle featuring a Tahitian Black Pearl Necklace and an unforgettable getaway to Quebec, filled with culture, fine dining and more
- Performances by Grammy and Juno award-winning musician and producer, Chin Injeti
- Authentic multi-course Indian dinner and bottle of wine
- And more
Ticket sales are now closed. Please email email@example.com with any questions about the event.