Saturday, November 20, 2021
Fairmont Pacific Rim or At-Home Experience
The 35th anniversary of Crystal Ball marks a milestone in our community’s efforts to transform care for kids in BC and conquer childhood diseases. This year we continue our quest to give new hope to the one in five kids with hard-to-treat cancers that don’t make it.
Join us for a unique and engaging evening as we celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Crystal Ball. Whether you choose to join our virtual gala from the comfort of your home, or in-person at the Fairmont Pacific Rim we look forward to welcoming you to this year’s Crystal Ball.
Join our longtime gala emcee Chris Gailus, and the charismatic Fred Lee as we share an exclusive evening together, united in our mission to dare to dream of a future where every child conquers cancer.
Whether you are joining from home or from the Fairmont Pacific Rim, you and your guests will enjoy an exceptional evening, including:
- An exquisite 3 course dinner courtesy of the Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Fine wine from Vanessa Vineyard
- Beautifully curated silent auction
- Inspiring stories from our courageous patient families, including the Exley Family
- Exclusive conversations with leading BC Children’s Hospital clinicians and researchers
- Coveted access to the Crystal Ball raffle, featuring stunning items from Rodeo Jewellers
- Unique Emerald Anniversary gifts
- And more
Please note tickets for our in-person experience at the Fairmont Pacific Rim are now sold out. To be placed on the waitlist, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for our at-home gala experience are still available. The at-home experience includes a beautifully curated gala box for you and your guests delivered directly to your home.
Our virtual gala will be integrated with our in-person event at the Fairmont Pacific Rim as we join together for this milestone celebration and to support our mission.
Kamryn’s Cancer Diary – Part 3
Imagine a fridge with more medication than food, a child’s soccer schedule being replaced with medical procedures, and a parent being trained on the fly to administer chemotherapy for their child, at home.
The path ahead is unknown but in the midst of daily challenges, Kamryn and her family still find many reasons to be thankful.
- $20,000 Caring Circle Table Package for 10 – At Home
- $12,000 Caring Circle Package for 2 – At Home
- $1,000 Individual Gala Ticket – At Home
- $1,000 Individual Gala Ticket – In Person (SOLD OUT. Waitlist available.)
For more information about the Crystal Ball, please email email@example.com.
In accordance with BC Public Health Orders, all guests at the Fairmont Pacific Rim will need to complete a COVID Self-Assessment prior to attendance and will require proof of double-vaccination at the event. Guests will be asked to follow current masking guidelines while attending the event.
Your comfort, safety and experience are of utmost importance and we look forward to working with you to curate your evening, either in-person or at-home. Tickets are non-refundable.