By registering and fundraising for a Bat for a Cause team, you are making a difference in the lives of BC kids.
Start your fundraising off right by selling the Bats for a Cause raffle tickets. Use the below tips to help your team hit a fundraising homerun:
- Contact Patti Meger at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 250-470-9061 to purchase your raffle tickets;
- Ask your corporate contacts and industry partners to purchase tickets;
- Approach your company for a corporate match to support employees' efforts;
- Encourage friends, and everyone you know (your hairdresser, your dog groomer), to support you by purchasing raffle tickets;
- Remind supporters they can donate online - it's quick, easy and often results in higher donation amounts;
- Make a donation yourself - set the pace for the rest of your donors. Download our pledge form here;
- Remind people that tax receipts are automatically issued for gifts of $20 or more;
- Hold a fundraising event at work or in the community such as a garage sale, bake sale, book sale, or bottle drive;
- Download our handbook for more fundraising ideas.
Prizes will be awarded to teams who collect the most in donations.