Become a Corporate Champion
Join more than 2,000 businesses across BC and the Yukon who wear their button or pin and #JeanUp at the office on May 3.
Together, we can reach our 2018 fundraising goal of $1.1 million to help sick and injured kids across BC.
Step 1: Sign up as a Jeans Day Corporate Champion
- Register now and place your order for 20 or more buttons/pins along with any of our promotional materials.
- Already a Champion? Renew your order.
Step 2: We send your Jeans Day order
- Orders will be processed and shipped out as quickly as possible and should arrive within 3-10 business days.
- The last day to place an order is 5 PM on April 23 for those outside the Greater Vancouver Regional District, and 12 PM on April 30 for orders being delivered within the Greater Vancouver Regional District.
Step 3: Promote & celebrate Jeans Day
- Display promotional materials around your office (ie. posters)
- Encourage your colleagues, friends, and family to participate in Jeans Day by purchasing a button ($5) or pin ($20) and wearing denim on May 3.
- Spread the word through social media using the hashtag #JeanUp - don't forget to tag @BCCHF so we can see how your office celebrates.
Questions? Call 604-875-2444, or email email@example.com