Become a Champion in your Community
Join more than 200,000 Jeans Day participants from 140 communities throughout BC and the Yukon who celebrate with us on May 3.
Together, we can reach our 2018 fundraising goal of $1.1 million to help sick and injured kids across BC.
Step 1: Sign up as a Jeans Day Individual or Community Champion
- Register now and place your order for 20 or more buttons/pins along with any of our promotional materials.
- Already a Champion? Renew your order.
Step 2: We send your Jeans Day order
- Orders will be processed and shipped out as quickly as possible and should arrive within 3-10 business days.
- The last day to place an order is 5 PM on April 23 for those outside the Greater Vancouver Regional District, and 12 PM on April 30 for orders being delivered within the Greater Vancouver Regional District.
Step 3: Promote & celebrate Jeans Day
- Display promotional materials around your community (ie. posters)
- Encourage your friends, family, and community to participate in Jeans Day by purchasing a button ($5) or pin ($20) and wearing denim on May 3.
- Spread the word through social media using the hashtag #JeanUp - don't forget to tag @BCCHF so we can see how your community celebrates.
Questions? Call 604-875-2444 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org