Not part of a team? Find information and resources to help kick start your personal fundraising and to help spread the word about RBC Race for the Kids.
View our full Fundraising Guide.
Double the impact of your gift.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees.
Here's how to make a matching gift:
- Ask your Human Resources department about your company's matching gift policy.
- If your company participates, obtain a matching gift form from your employer. BC Children's Hospital Foundation charitable business number is 11885-2433-RR0001.
- Draft a short note with the following details:
- Company/donor name;
- Donation amount;
- Name of team or individual receiving the donation;
- Instructions on the division of funds and if necessary a list of team members along with the donation amount that should be attributed to them.
- Forward your matching gift along with your donation to:
RBC Race for the Kids, c/o Casey Harrison
BC Children's Hospital Foundation
938 West 28th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Z 4H4
Conditions and criteria for gift matching vary by employer. Some companies offer a payroll deduction plan. For more information, or if you are not sure if BC Children's Hospital Foundation qualifies for your company's gift matching program, please call us at 604-875-2444 or email email@example.com.
Copy and save the images below. Use them on your posters, emails, or social media channels to let friends and family know you will be running to help BC Children's Hospital this June.
Contact RBC Race for the Kids (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request promotional posters and brochures (while supplies last).
Facebook Cover Photo
Printable 11x17 Poster
Printable 11x17 Thermometer
You can download a printable PDF donation form in order to collect offline donations. Please note that while an online donation will be processed immediately and will appear on your fundraising page within minutes of the gift having been made, offline donations may take up to two weeks – from the time that we receive your donations and donation form – to be processed and uploaded to your online fundraising page and for your donors to receive their tax receipt.
It is highly recommended that donations are made online as it gets close to event date for a donation to appear instantly on a participant's fundraising page and for donors to receive a tax receipt automatically.
For every $100 raised at the RBC Race for the Kids, fundraisers receive an automatic entry into a draw to win the following prizes:
- Air Canada flight for two (2) anywhere in North America, including Mexico and Caribbean
- Team signed Canucks jersey
- Four (4) tickets to a Whitecaps regular season game, four (4) scarves and one (1) signed Whitecaps jersey
- Ten (10) Vancouver Canadians tickets
- One of Two (2) Giant bikes
Special thanks to: