Engage your employees
This May, encourage your staff to come together and wear jeans to show what they stand for: helping sick and injured kids get out of their hospital gowns and back into their own jeans.
As the only children’s hospital in the province, kids count on BC Children’s for specialized care they often can’t receive anywhere else. By supporting Jean Up, you will make a big difference in the lives of children and families with serious and life-long childhood diseases across our province.
It’s easy to get involved:
- Register your company today
- Pick any day in May to Jean Up with your colleagues (this could be a day, a week, or the whole month)
- Collect donations by sharing your organization’s donation link with your employees, friends and family.
- To help you with fundraising, we will include messaging for emails and a poster to help celebrate your progress. Download your Jean Up poster. Social media toolkit to be provided by end of April.
Sign up by April 17 to receive your complimentary promo kit in time to start fundraising this May. Your promo kit will include:
- Stickers (150) to be shared with staff
- Fundraising and informational posters
(Note: You can still register after April 17 but your promo kit may not arrive by May 1st.)
Share your #JeanUp selfies with us
Don’t forget to tag @bcchf on your social media channels! We’d be happy share your organizations’s denim pride throughout the month of May. Have a great story? We would love to hear from you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos.