Engage your employees
People want to work for companies that are purpose-driven. Now, more than ever, during a time of physical distancing and working from home, fundraising for BC Children’s is a way to bring your teams together united under a common purpose—helping kids at BC Children’s get out of their hospital gowns and back into their jeans.
Get your employees involved
Jean Up is a powerful way to unite your employees and build a company-wide culture of generosity while remaining apart. Since Jean Up has gone digital, it is easy to show your support for BC’s kids—whether you’re back in the office or still working from home.
Here’s how it works:
- Register your company now
- Collect donations by sharing your company’s donation link with your employees
- Pick any day in May to Jean Up
- Download your Jean Up poster, digital assets and social media toolkit
Your 2022 promo kit will include:
- 1 roll (150 stickers) to be placed on your desk
- Fundraising and informational posters
Share your #JeanUp selfies with us.
Don’t forget to tag @bcchf on your social media channels, or email photos of your employees in their best denim outfits to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also add a virtual Jean Up sticker to your post by entering BCCHF into the GIF search. We’d love to share them throughout the month of May.