Engage your students
This May, encourage your students to come together and wear jeans to show what they stand for: helping sick and injured kids get out of their hospital gowns and back into their own jeans.
Get your school involved
Jean Up is a powerful way to promote a sense of togetherness and a chance for students and staff to show off their denim style for a day in support of BC’s kids.
It’s easy to get involved with Jean Up:
- Register Now
- Collect donations online by sharing your school’s donation link
- Pick any day in May to Jean Up
- We will provide stickers for all students to proudly wear
- We will provide all the tools you need—including messaging for newsletters and a poster to celebrate progress. Download your Jean Up poster, digital assets and social media toolkit here.
- Share Evelyn’s story with your students to give them an understanding of how their donations can support not only Evelyn but the 100,000 kids who visit BC Children’s Hospital each year.
Your 2022 promo kit will include:
- 40 sheets of stickers (480 stickers) for students to wear proudly
- 2 rolls (300 stickers) to be placed at your administration desk
- 5 school-specific posters that explain Jean Up
Double your school donation
This year, every dollar you raise will go even further. Our friends at Odlum Brown Limited are matching* all donations made through your school fundraising pages throughout the entire month of May.
* Gifts will be matched from May 1-31, up to a cumulative total of $30,000.
Share your #JeanUp selfies with us
Don’t forget to tag @bcchf on your social media channels, or email photos of your schools in their best denim outfits to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also add a virtual Jean Up sticker to your post by entering BCCHF into the GIF search. We’d love to share your school’s denim pride throughout the month of May.