Engage your students
This May, encourage your students to come together and wear jeans to show what they stand for: helping sick and injured kids get out of their hospital gowns and back into their own jeans.
It’s easy to get involved:
- Register Now
- Pick any day in May to Jean Up with your students (this could be a day, a week, or the whole month)
- Collect donations online by sharing your school’s donation link
- We will provide stickers for all students to proudly wear
- To help you with fundraising, we will include messaging for newsletters and a poster to help celebrate your progress. Download your Jean Up informational poster and fundraising poster. Social media toolkit to be provided by end of April.
- Share Evelyn’s story with your students to give them an understanding of how their donations can support not only Evelyn but the +138,000 kids who visit BC Children’s Hospital each year.
Sign up by April 17 to receive your complimentary promo kit in time to start fundraising this May. Your promo kit will include:
- 40 sheets of stickers (480 stickers) for students to wear proudly
- 5 school-specific posters that explain Jean Up
(Note: You can still register after April 17 but your promo kit may not arrive by May 1st.)
Double your school donation
That’s not all. Our friends at Odlum Brown are also back this year to match* all donations made through your school fundraising pages throughout the entire month of May.
* Gifts will be matched from May 1-31, up to a cumulative total of $30,000.
Share your #JeanUp selfies with us
Don’t forget to tag @bcchf on your social media channels! We’d be happy share your school’s denim pride throughout the month of May. Have a great story? We would love to hear from you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos.