Become a School Champion
We want to help make your school's Jeans Day as easy and successful as possible. Here's what you need to know:
Step 1: Sign up as a School Champion
- Register now as a school and place your order for 20 or more buttons/stickers along with student fundraising envelopes, athlete trading cards and posters (exclusive to our schools program).
- Already a school Champion? Renew your order.
Step 2: We send your Jeans Day order
- Orders placed by March 7 should arrive at your school before Spring Break. Orders placed after March 7 will be processed as soon as possible and arrive within 4-10 business days.
- The last day to place an order is 5 PM on April 23 for those outside the Greater Vancouver Regional District, and 12 PM on April 30 for orders being delivered within the Greater Vancouver Regional District.
Step 3: Promote, celebrate & #JeanUp
- Download our school toolkit (below) for helpful and fun resources to encourage students and staff get involved.
- Encourage students to use their fundraising envelopes to sell buttons ($5) and pins ($20) to family and friends.
- Ask staff and students to #JeanUp on May 3 and wear head-to-toe denim to show their support for BC's kids.
Student Fundraising Match
Our generous School Program Sponsor, Odlum Brown Limited, will match the first $25 raised by each student, up to a maximum of $5,000. Jumpstart your fundraising and double your impact.
Thank you to our School Program Sponsor:
Questions? Call 604-875-2444 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org