Please read here for current public health guidance regarding group events in light of COVID-19.
Every year, hundreds of individuals and groups raise money for our hospital in their own creative ways by hosting Independent Community Events. It’s a fun way to make a real difference in the lives of our kids—and easy to do, too. It just takes a little creativity, some planning, and the desire to make a difference.
To help make sure your event is a big success, we provide you with:
- One-on-one support by phone or email
- Marketing materials, like stickers, balloons and banners
- BC Children's Hospital Foundation’s ‘in support of’ logo for use with approved events
- A letter of acknowledgment to approved events
- A personalized fundraising page for your event
- Tax receipts for eligible gifts
- Community Event Resource Guide
- Independent Community Events Policy
- Tax Receipting Guide
- Logo Guidelines
- How to Promote your Event
- Media Advisory Template
- Pledge Form (Offline donation form)
Ready to get started?
Once your form has been submitted, a member of our team will get in touch with you to review your plans and answer any questions that you have.
If you need help with your application or would like to speak with a member of our team before completing the form, call 604.875.2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.