When you donate to BC Children’s Hospital through your wedding, you’re giving a gift that can help create a brighter future for all of us.
Honour all the people who have made a difference in your life by making a donation in their name that can change a child’s life. We’ll help you tell your friends and family of your gift by providing you with a choice of the printed materials listed below.
- Personalized certificate—We’ll give you a personalized certificate to display beside your guest book, on your gift table, or as a table centrepiece. Certificates are printed with your names, wedding date and a message of thanks to your guests.
- Personalized tent card—Cards can be provided in limited quantities. They can be printed with your names and wedding date.
- MC message—A message of thanks can also be provided for the DJ or MC to read, acknowledging your thoughtful donation.
Make your special day even more meaningful by encouraging friends and family to make a donation to improve care for our province’s kids.
Here’s how it works.
1. Add a donation request to your wedding invitations.
Feel free to craft your own message, or use our suggested wording below.
“To help celebrate our special day, we would like to contribute to improving the health and well-being of children. In lieu of a wedding gift please consider a donation to BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.”
2. Register an online fundraising page where guests can contribute online.
3. Once your registration is complete, login to your personal page to customize with photos, video and your reason for supporting BC Children’s Hospital.
BC Children's is the only hospital in the province devoted exclusively to children
kids visited the hospital for specialized pediatric services last year
researchers on our campus work tirelessly to discover new treatments
"Blayke may never be able to conquer Turner syndrome fully, but she fights every day to make sure it doesn’t stop her from being her." — Cassandra, Blayke's momBlayke's story